Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, May 14, 2009



Picture-of-the-day :
The clouds look so fake, don't they?

Can't believe I'm actually contemplating
whether to attend school tomorrow. Not
because I don't wanna miss any lessons
BUT apparently because, I don't want to
spoil my nicey attendance and break my
new year resolution of "no skipping school
without a valid reason". T-T.

Mofo. Why did I even think of such a smart
resolution? Not like I can't break one out of
all the others, I mean, one should be flexible
right? Furthermore, rules and resolutions
are meant to be broken. :D *Ahem*

However, I've broken say, like 3 of them so
I think I ought to put the-breaking-of-new-
year-resolutions to a halt. Lesson learnt here,
never to even set new year resolutions. Its quite
impossible for self to accomplish all of them eh.
Especially the "no vulgarities" resolution because
like it or not, they are an essential part of my life.
Forbidding the use of them = making me a mute.

As my vocabulary is so damn limited, vulgarities
allow me the chance to express myself in situations
where I can't find another better word to describe
my feelings. =). Awesome language, if you ask me.
Can't understand why girls aren't supposed to say
them because they'll look crude.

Shit. Realised that I've actually drifted quite far
from my topic of 'should I attend school tomorrow'.
Sitting in a GP lecture like what I did last week is
absolutely the slowest form of social suicide. Me will
so die of boredom!!! What should I do? Hates it when
I've to make decisions!! T-T~

-end-


9:26 PM